Let's Create the Future of Web3¶
We appreciate you taking the time to review our open opportunities and would love to hear from you. You can join us in the Cayman Islands or work remotely from the comfort of your home, the important thing is you enjoy your environment.
If you wish to collaborate with exceptional colleagues and solve hard problems, please feel free to explore our hiring process, interview tips and how to apply for any open opportunity at Cartan Group.
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
- PR/Media Relations Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Engineer, Back-end
- Software Engineer, Front-end
- Technical Project Manager, DevOps
- Technical Writer
- Web3 Business Analyst
- Web3 Community Coordinator
- Web3 Financial Consultant
- Web3 Project Manager
You are a curious and collaborative first principals thinker, excited about tackling the hard problems and finding new technology paradigms. Cartan Group is and always will be an engineering first company that starts small, thinks big and scales fast. Together, we’ll create and iterate on the products of the Web3 economy.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Critical Thinking: Strong critical thinking, analytical capabilities, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive Communicator: Anticipate needs of project stakeholders and communicate proactively
- Self-Starter: Ambitious and hungry to embrace new technology and applications
- Genuine Passion: Genuine interest in virtual assets, blockchain, and cryptocurrency
- Flexible: Adaptable to various environments and sudden changes
- Iteration over Perfection: Embrace the power of tiny, consistent gains
Cartan Group is a full-service financial technology management consulting firm that provides advisory, strategy, governance, finance, and technological solutions to institutional clients. Our core philosophy is to operate as a nimble, hungry start-up. We have small teams of highly skilled professionals who work with our clients to educate, research, identify, plan and execute a strategy that reinvigorates corporate innovation and builds a data-driven decision architecture.
As part of the team, you will be part of an organisation that develops and maintains innovative financial service solutions for our clients. The role will partner with internal and external professionals to develop supporting technology solutions such as creating digital and/or mobile tools to improve internal operations, applying robotics process automation to analyse financial data, and developing advanced financial dashboards, visualisation, analytics, and reports. This individual will work closely with the executive team to ensure the successful scoping, development and management of projects.
We are looking for innovative thinkers with a hunger to expand their knowledge, and to help build the next generation financial services infrastructure.