PR/Media Relations Manager¶
About the Role¶
As our PR Manager, you will be responsible for generating communication strategies for our key clients and preparing responses on various social medial platforms and community sites to inform, educate and mitigate any negative press. You will be leveraging and building your network with reporters, bloggers and industry peers and generating press releases on behalf of our key clients.
You must be prepared to not only reactively respond to media inquiries, educate reporters, correct misperceptions about our industry but proactively anticipate crisis communications.
Your Day-To-Day Will Involve¶
- Study the market for latest changes and trends and generate comprehensive and easy-to-understand executive reports
- Analyse, track, and improve metrics and KPIs and run practical A/B testing where needed
- Design and execute plans to attract, maintain and engage both crypto and mainstream players across all social media channels and through planned email marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute strategies to expand the community exponentially by reaching out to yet unexplored communities of NFT and crypto spaces
- Lead and execute social media marketing activities, including copywriting and content creation, with an implemented content calendar for all social media channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Discourse, Reddit, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
- Design and execute comprehensive and project-specific marketing plans for any noteworthy events
- Build and manage external relationships with crypto and NFT media, press, journalists, agencies, and influencers
- Work closely with community project managers and moderators
- Write detailed communication strategies
- Project manage multiple communication stratgies across our client base as well as our own communication plans
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing and community management, preferably in the NFT or crypto spaces
- Vast knowledge of blockchain aspects such as NFT, DeFi, governance and utility tokens, DAO, dApps, Ethereum network, Wallet, etc.
- Deep understanding of Discourse and social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram and Discord
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal English skills)
- Previously worked in Big Tech
- Previously worked in a tech company that rapidly scaled in a short period of time
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey. If you’re ready to give it all in helping us achieve our mission - we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Cartan Group, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Please click apply to learn about applying for an open opportunity at Cartan Group.